One day, a friend of mine and I thought about “how to recycle a tent”. Old things look so attractive in a new form. When we think of recycling a tent, it is not that difficult task, is it?
I would say such a perfect way to recycle the old tent that you can completely dispose of it. Trust me!
Here in this article, I will discuss the ways to recycle your tent that you can properly use of the tent.
How do you dispose of old tents?
There are different types of tents like nylon or polyester. Understand what kind it is then find out how they will be disposed of. You can completely organize this by making bags, fly a kite, protecting plants, using groundsheets, art, and craft, etc.
Reuse the parts of Tent
Can Tents be Recycled? Tents can be recycled in various ways. Many things can be made separately with tent poles, materials, stakes that can be used in our daily use.
- Tent poles can be reused to grow trees.
- It can be used in a very durable kite design.
The components of tents gear are of three types such as nylon, polyester, and cotton. Consider the materials of the gear you will create.
The tent materials are very strong; they can be used to make new camping gear, durable shopping bags, wallets, purses.
Tent steaks can play an important role in umbrellas or sunshades on the beach.
Proper Recycle Tips for Your Tent
- Use an online shop to recycle your tent. Many people want to take the old tent from the online platforms.
- Different garages want to buy old tents. If you don’t want to leave basket your tent, you can sell it there at a low price.
- Recycling centers usually collect everything for reuse. You can also give your tent in return there for some money.
- You can use your tent as a fortress for small children at home. Also, children may like to play with the fort. It will be very funny for them.
- Without destroying/ don’t put your unused tent in recycle bin, you can donate to a charity.
- Tent poles are usually very strong and can use them to make kites.
- Reuse the tent as support to the growth of plants in your garden, As well as to enhance its beauty in the form of domes with pillars.
- Make eye-catching bags and use them for your needs. These are much stronger as the recycling tent fabrics are of better quality and can properly use in tents.
- You can make an art gallery with a tent and keep it as wall art, which brings a different kind of beauty.
- Older tents can be very useful for protecting your car. During intense heat or winter, a tent protects your car’s windscreen.
- The Recycled tents as a children’s playground at home or using an old tent as a groundsheet for a picnic.
- Use as table mats, it is very easy to clean if dirty and washed frequently.
As I said before, recycling a tent is not a difficult task. So tell me Can Tents be Recycled? Now think about your tent what purpose you will use.