Are you preparing to go on a craft show with your creations? Then you will need to take the best pop up tent for craft shows along with you. Wondering why? Well, let me tell you.
Imagine this; you are at a craft fair with your amazing arts and crafts. You have set up your little stall. Suddenly you notice the heat of the sun ruining your crafts. Or you see the sky getting cloudy, meaning it will probably rain. What can you do then? You can’t just pack all your stuff and get out of there.
That’s when you will realize the need for a pop-up tent. A tent will keep all your stuff safe from any kind of unforeseen weather conditions. And they can protect your crafts from the sun at all times.
Confused about buying one? Well, I am here to help you with that. Just stay with me till the end of this article.
Our Top Picks
Here are our top 3 picks if you don’t want to dive into details-
|ABCCANOPY Outdoor Cheap Craft Show Tent||Best pop up tent for craft shows overall||1. Large space |
2. Proper ventilation
3. Affordable price
|COOSHADE Tent with Sides for Craft Shows||Best pop tent for protection||1. 2-sided protection |
2. Quick set up
3. Sturdy construction
|YAHEETECH Pop Up Canopy Heavy Duty Vendor Tents||Best pop up tent for heavy duty vendors||1. Reasonable price|
2. Harmless PU fabric
3. Adjustable heights
Buying Guide For Craft Show Pop Up Tent
Before you go off looking for hundreds of options out there, you will need to know some things. There are some considerations you have to make. Considering these factors will help you choose the best tents for craft shows because something perfect for a person might not be suitable for you. So, you will have to put your needs as the priority.
- Waterproofing: The most worrying thing about craft fair is sudden rain. You have to take protection against that first. So, you will have to make sure the tent you are buying is waterproof. You will need to check if the material is water-resistant or not. Usually, something like polyester can be a good option to go with for repelling water.
You will need something that can withhold rain, at least for some time. So, you can pack up some of your stuff without any distress or damage.
- Overall Protection: Rain is not the only thing to damage your crafts. Even UV rays from the sun can prove to be fatal. This is why you will need a craft tent that gives you complete protection from the sun. However, you don’t want something that can hold up the airflow of your tent. You will need something that gives proper room for airflow.
Aside from that, you must check up on the fire resistance portion of your tent. It’s important to prepare against that in any condition.
- Ease Of Setup: While you want all the protection, you don’t want too much trouble either. You would want something easy to set up. Apart from the easy setup, you need something that you can set up quickly. This is very crucial if there is a craft fair or anything like that. Remember this, the best canopy tent for craft shows is the easiest and quickest to set up.
Now, it’s not always about setting up. You also need to look out for easy takedowns of the tent. Generally, something easy to set up is easy to teardown as well. So, get something that you can set up and teardown without any help.
- Size: What size you should get depends on the size of your stall. And the whole thing depends on how many crafts you have got. Your whole setup plays a role in choosing the perfect size for your tent.
The most common is the 10×10 craft show tent. Many venues and people go for this size because of the standard requirements. However, you can go for bigger ones. But before choosing a bigger tent, consider its weight because you will have to carry the tent yourself. So, not going for something too heavy is always a good idea.
- Outlook: Will people see your crafts first or your tents first? The answer is obvious here. Your tent is the first thing to attract people. Then they will check out your crafts. So, how your tent looks from the outside does matter here. Does that mean you should go for something fancy? Well, no, not at all. Keep things simple and get a pure white.
7 Best Pop Up Tent For Craft Shows You Can Find Out There
Here, I will be sharing with you all the good and bad from each of these products. I went through a lot of research before trying each of them on my own. So, you can rest assured of the things I have to say about them. Let’s dig into this right away.
Here they are-
- Eurmax Smart Canopy Tent For Craft Shows
- Abccanopy Ez Pop Up Canopy Tent For Craft Shows
- Yaheetech Pop Up Canopy Heavy Duty Vendor Tents
- Instahibit 10×20 Canopy Tent Craft Shows
- Eurmax Smart 10’x10′ Pop Up Canopy Tent Outdoor Party
- Abccanopy Outdoor Cheap Craft Show Tent
- Cooshade Tent With Sides For Craft Shows
Looking for a tent with some sturdy structure? Then look no further because the Eurmax Smart Canopy has got you covered. And it comes with a variety of features.
Build And Frame
The most attractive part of this craft tent is the solid steel built of the frame. It comes with straight legs that can stand properly. The design of this one is a full truss structure. This gives the tent a solid base. The finish on the frame uses hammertone powder. I found that to be very good-looking. And you won’t have to worry about any rust due to that.
Worrying about the correct height of your tent? Well, not on this one. There are three different adjustable height options. And it was very easy to change the heights. So, this one can easily fit your height needs.
It Comes With A Roll. Er Bag
The bag you get to carry in this tent is very convenient. It has got a roller bag in the style of a backpack. So, when you get tired of carrying the tent, you can just start rolling it. And when it comes to protecting your tent, this bag does the job perfectly.
- Sturdy and durable frame
- Easy to assemble
- Feature height adjustments
- High-quality bag with rollers on the bottom
- It comes with all kinds of protection
- A bit heavy to carry alone
- It lacks some extra shade
If it’s about getting the perfect canopy tent, then this is it. This is where you can find it all coming together for you. Why so? Let’s check out.
Sturdy And Durable Built
This canopy tent comes with a steel frame. A powder coating gives the frame a nice finish. It features nylon molded brackets as well. All these things add up to strong and durable build quality.
Worrying about setting up the tent alone? Well, you don’t have to worry about this one. Setting up this tent is a one-person job. With some tools in your assistance, you can do it in minutes. Take out the pre-assembled frame, open it up and attach the fabrics. Then, just stretch the legs to set it up.
The best part of this one is it’s a 10×10 pop up canopy with sides. This means you get protection from all sides except for the front door. I found the protection on this one extremely commendable. The high-quality fabric enables this to be water-resistant. It’s also fire-resistant and even protects everything from heavy wind.
- Strong built quality
- Very easy to set up
- Excellent protection
- Different height adjustments
- It comes with a complete set of accessories
- The side walls could be better
Are you worried about all the harmful effects of PVC? Then go for this tent with PU fabric. And this isn’t the only thing that it offers. There is a lot more to look at.
Water Resistance And Sun Protection
Well, this one comes with a fabric that is safe for you and your children. The PU fabric on this one is not only safe but also waterproof. Along with that, it can protect you and your crafts from UV rays with UPF50+ protection.
I needed to check out the adjustment options on this one. And the ease that it provides when it comes to height adjustments was convincing. It can go from 227 cm to 245 cm freely without any trouble.
Value For Money
The best thing about this one? It has to be the affordability factor for me. You don’t need to pay a whole lot of money to get all the benefits of a good canopy tent. And this one makes it possible. Hence, it’s one of the best pop up tents for craft shows, especially for irregular users.
- Worth your money
- Three different height options
- Extreme protection from water, fire, and UV rays
- Harmless PU fabric
- Complete accessories included
- Not great for strong winds
- Low-quality carry bag
Need a bigger size tent? I tried this one because I needed a bigger size canopy tent. And I will be very honest; I wasn’t disappointed. It fulfills the needs quite well.
Fulfills Safety Measures
First of all, this one keeps up with all the security measures of any trade fair. The thick fabric on this comes with a PU coating. This gives the tent a strong exterior with UV resistance and waterproofing ability. To top things off, there is flame resistance on this as well.
5 Height Adjustment Levels
Along with a bigger size, it comes with more height adjustments as well. The tent is originally 10×20 in dimension. But with the height adjustments, you will find it much bigger at times. It’s very quick and easy to adjust as well. As display tents for art shows go, this is the absolute best you can get.
Easy To Move
The carrying bag you get with this one is of very high quality. You get a roller bag with rough wheels on the bottom. Everything put together makes it very easy to carry the tent.
- Ensures all kinds of protection
- No tools needed for assembly
- Sturdy construction
- High-quality roller bag for easy transportation
- 5 adjustable height options with large spacing
- Requires two people to assemble
- Velcro isn’t of the best quality
No amount of water can pass through this tent. It has got the best water resistance performance. And this isn’t where it ends.
This one comes with a highly durable steel frame. You won’t ever have to worry about the sturdiness of this one. With the truss structure frame, it can hold up against strong winds. And the finish of hammertoe powder keeps this free from rust.
You get the perfect fabric for water resistance, fire resistance, and UV resistance in this one. And this comes with a sidewall kit as well. The sidewalls are neatly stitched so they can easily prevent water from seeping in.
I didn’t need any special tools to set this up or take this down. However, I needed some assistance from my friend. So, with two people, you can easily set this up and tear it down in minutes—one of the best tents for craft shows, without a doubt.
- Very protective materials
- Assembly with no special tools
- It comes with sidewalls for extra shade
- High-quality roller bag
- Value for money
- Requires two people to set up
- Sidewalls could be better
While searching for the best pop up tent for craft shows, you will come across this for sure. Just like I came across this and loved it. There are lots of reasons for loving this one.
When the other craft tents struggle in space, this one excels in space. It can house up to 15 people all at once inside. But when I folded it down, it turned out to be shorter than the other tents. Why wouldn’t you love it, right?
Quick And Easy Set Up.
Setting up a tent within a minute? Is it even possible? Well, I found it possible with this one. It takes only 3 easy steps and 1 minute to set this up. And the best part, no tools are needed. Just take out the assembled frame, attach the fabric and stretch the legs. That’s it.
Stability And Protection
Do you need stability? This one has got it. Do you need protection? This one has it fulfilled. The polyester fabric built gives you resistance from water and UV rays. It’s also windproof. And for better airflow, there are two roof vents you will find on this one. For me, this is the best craft show tent I have ever used.
- Worth every penny
- Excellent stability
- Great protection from adversities
- Very easy to assemble
- It comes with a roller bag of high quality
- Features a lot of space inside
- Has proper air ventilation
- A little heavy to carry
- It doesn’t feature sidewalls
The best pop up tent for craft shows can’t be complete without this tent from COOSHADE. It comes in a variety of colors and has some great features.
In this one, you get 2-sided protection aside from the top shade. This works great if you can set this up in the direction of sun rays. You will see the silver coating inside protecting your crafts from the sun.
I liked the sturdy frame that comes along with this one. It’s strong enough to hold up against winds and accidental movements. The steel legs are thick, so you won’t have to worry about them breaking.
Quick Set Up
You can set this up yourself without any tools or help. Also, it just takes a minute to set this whole tent up. The frame is completely assembled and features a quick mechanism. It’s as easy as pushing one button to set up the tent.
- Easy and quick to set up
- 2-sided protection
- High-quality fabric for extreme protection
- It comes with a top-notch bag
- Sturdy construction
- There are some plastic parts
- Velcro isn’t the best
To sum things up, choosing the best pop up tent for craft shows isn’t that hard. It mostly depends on what you need and what you prefer. Don’t spend too much money on tents you will barely use. That’s not the smartest thing to do.
On the other hand, for regular uses, you must go for the quality. This might cost you a bit extra, but you will end up satisfied because you will need the quality for your shows. And a good quality tent can serve you for a long time.
All in all, the choice is yours. You can sometimes find great tents at reasonable prices, such as ABCCANOPY Outdoor Cheap Craft Show Tent. However, they might fulfill your personal preferences at times. So, it all comes down to what you need and prefer. But the ones I shared here come with the best quality.
What Is the Best Canopy for Craft Shows?
When you consider all the factors, including the price, then ABCCANOPY Outdoor Cheap Craft Show Tent is the best you can get. It offers a lot of space and comes at a reasonable price with many other features.
How Do You Keep A Pop-Up Tent from Blowing Away?
Using weights is the best solution to this issue. All you have to do is use some weights to secure the tent. This is why many pop-up tents come with weighted sandbags.
How to Hang Paintings in a frame Tent in Craft Shows?
You can use a cloth or curtains and hang them to the frame of your tents. Then, take some hooks and hook them on the curtain. Finally, hang your paintings into the hooks. For all this to work, you will need some strong curtains.
How to Waterproof Craft Show Tent?
You can put on some extra layers of polyester fabric on top of your tent. The best way to waterproof is by buying a quality tent with water resistance.
What size tent for a craft show?
The perfect size tent for a craft show is 10×10. This is the standard sizing for most craft fairs out there.